People give to the Family Resource Center for any number of reasons:
- “I believe that children deserve to live in homes that are safe and to live without neglect.
- “I see our local child abuse statistics and I know that giving is a way that I can impact the lives of many each year. I’m just one person but my gift helps many.”
- “I like that the Exchange program goes INTO the homes of families. Each family is different and I’m impressed that they work with a family based on what that individual family needs. It’s not cookie-cutter program.”
- “I have served on the Board for a number of years and know that the Board as well as Center staff are frugal and use donations wisely.”
- “I have witnessed first-hand how dedicated and hard-working our staff of seven employees are in carrying out the mission of the Center.”
Unsure why you should give? See Exchangite Charles Stevens, Chairman of the Exchange Annual Campaign to learn more. You may also call Tina Bartleson, FRC Executive Director, at 706-290-0764 to schedule a meeting and tour…and become part of the success story!